AHA cleansing research wash cleansing N 120g
- Enzyme, Kiwi Extract & Scrub + Malic Acid Power Wash
- Enzyme, Kiwi Extract, Scrub, Malic Acid: All keratin care ingredients
- Kiwi extract contains actinidin (enzyme).
- A massage using 100% botanical cleansing ingredients
- promotes blood circulation in the skin, expelling
- wastes and further improving transparency. Prevents dullness caused by old keratin, keratin plugs,
- pimples, and pore stains for bright, clean skin.
Water, myristic acid, stearic acid, potassium hydroxide, BG, synthetic wax, glycerin, diglycerin, palmitic acid, glycol distearate, lauric acid, disodium lauriminodiacetic acid, PEG-3 coconut fatty acid amide MEA Sodium sulfate, olive fruit oil, orange juice, kiwi extract, papain, polyquaternium-51, apple juice, etidronic acid, PEG-75 stearate, glyceryl stearate, sorbitan stearate, dextrin, lauramide DEA, malic acid, sodium hydroxide , EDTA-4Na, fragrance
Usage and dosage
[How to use]
If you want to thoroughly remove make-up and dirt Take an appropriate amount on your hand, massage it directly onto wet skin while spreading it around, and wash it off.
For double cleansing or morning cleansing: Take an appropriate amount, add water, lightly lather, massage, and rinse off.
- Do not use on areas with abnormalities such as wounds, swelling, or eczema.Please use carefully to make sure that there are no abnormalities on your skin.
- If any abnormalities such as redness, swelling, itchiness, irritation, color loss (white spots etc.) or darkening appear during use, discontinue use.
- If you continue to use it, it may deteriorate.
- Be careful not to get this in your eyes.
- If it gets in, wash it off immediately without rubbing.
If you feel a foreign object in your eyes, please consult an ophthalmologist.
- Keep out of reach of infants.
Do not store in extremely hot or cold places, or in direct sunlight.
Height 160mm x Width 76mm x Depth 50mm